Get your own copy of an unique painting from a little boy in Ukraine.
His name is Vlad.
He prays for Ukraine and wants peace for his country.
All money from selling this painting will be transferred on humanitarian purposes, supporting fugitives who found safe coverage in west part of Ukraine, in Chernivtsi where Vlad and Galinka (artisan who making these beautiful weddings veils) live.
Main picture of this digital item is the stamp for letters and postcards that recently won the Victory of Ukraine contest declared in Ukraine after Russian army invaded in our country.
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)