The veil is embroidered along the edge with sequins, transparent thread, manually.
Available in shades: white, milky, ivory, peach.
In the photo: a boho style veil, on two combs. Handmade.
The veil in the photo is 66 inches (170cm) long, 78in (200cm) wide.
This veil will perfectly accentuate your hairstyle and your bohemian style.
It gently falls down the shoulders, it's very beautiful.
The material is English tulle, soft and transparent.
There are several shades of tulle available, choose from the list.
Write to me, I will be happy to help you choose the length and color of your unearthly veil.
Please order a veil 4 weeks before the wedding. Sometimes the parcel comes in a week, sometimes 3-4 weeks, it depends on the international mail. The taxes of your country, you pay when you receive the goods by mail. it will be a small amount, but you have to be prepared.
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)