One layer wedding veil embroidered with pearls.
A scattering of pearls along the edge of the veil. Handmade.
Sewn thread pearls, not glued. The edges of the veil are not processed, but they keep their shape very well, the material is of high quality and does not crumble.
In the photo: One-layer wedding veil, fingertip 42in (110cm)
Quality tulle - (original) - England.
Color of the veil: white, milk, ivory, peach.
The size is 59in (1.5m) - width.
At your request, the size can be any, by prior arrangement.
Wedding veil we will make any length and width, choose from the list!
Please send a message to discuss all the nuances.
The width of the veil: elbow - 39in (100cm), fingertip, knee, floor - 59in (150cm).
The width of the veil: chapel, cathedral - is 118in (3m).
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)