Handmade Pearls Wedding Veil.
Any size and form you need.
Thick scattering of pearls near the ridge. Closer to the lower edge, the number of pearls decreases.
Long wedding veil with pearls without edging. The product is made of high-quality material. It does not crumble and retains its shape very well.
Material for production: high-quality original tulle (England).
We make wedding veils of any size according to your individual wishes. The color, length, and width of the product may be different:
- Color: white, milky, ivory, peach.
- Length: 24" (60cm), 35" (90cm), 43" (110cm), 55" (140cm), 67" (170cm), 118" (3m), 158" (4m).
The cost of a veil with pearls depends on the chosen length. To select the appropriate color and length, use the special buttons on the product page.
The placement of pearls may vary. Be sure to indicate your preferences when ordering.
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)