Lace wedding veil for the bride, fixed veil on the comb.
Turkish cord lace is sewn onto the veil with transparent thread (no glue).
Length of the veil is shoulder-length, fingertip and floor-length can be chosen.
The material is English tulle, trimmed with good Turkish cord lace.
There are several shades of tulle available: milky, ivory. You can choose from the list.
In Video: One-layer wedding veil, Cathedral length 157in (4m).
Quality tulle - (original) - England.
At your request, the size can be any, by prior arrangement.
And the traditional color is white, it fits, of course, to white, and to all colors of a colder shade.
For you, three colors of tulle, when choosing a veil, specify the desired color.
Please note that settings are available. Please send a message to discuss all the nuances.
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)