The veil is fixed on a comb. Handmade.
The material is English tulle.
There are several shades of tulle: white, milk, ivory, peach.
I can embroider a veil with your idea, and I can make your dream come true.
This veil is embroidered with a kitten's heart and paws.
And on your veil we can do what you want. In the message, write to me what you want, and draw a drawing by hand, and I can embody it on your veil.
Please order a veil 4 weeks before the wedding. Sometimes the parcel comes in a week, sometimes 3-4 weeks, it depends on the international mail. The taxes of your country, you pay when you receive the goods by mail. it will be a small amount, but you have to be prepared.
Will there are wrinkles on the wedding veil?The veil will be folded into a box and yes, there will be some wrinkles on the veil.
What to do to smooth them out? There are detailed instructions on the business card you can find in the packaging box. Read them please.
- If you have a time you can hang up the veil on a hanger and over some time (up to 2 days) the wrinkles will disappear themselves.
- Iron the veil at low temperature using steam mode.
- Hang up veil in the bathroom over a hanger and create a lot of steam, and all wrinkles will also be smoothed out.
Also find out more info in article how to iron a veil of our Blog.
What to do if the beads fellt off?
We send some extra beads and thread or fishing line within packaging box. You can use them to fix veil. If possible contact the seamstress or write to us and we will definitely help to solve the problem.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)